Monday, August 24, 2009

Anti-Junk Club is Back Again!

Last weekend, I had couple of surprises regarding my body.
Surprises #1: I was at the fitting room and as I looked at myself in the mirror, too my horror I found my tummy full of flab.
Surprises #2: I weigh 58-59 kilograms now?!?

I admit, I’ve been slacking these past months with what I consume and this is what I get. Totally deserve it, I must say.

But enough sulking! It’s time to get back in shape and stay healthy.
My resolution is to return my weight to its normal state of 55 kilograms in a month (the more weight-loss the better).

So, I’m gonna start doing Anti-Junk Club again for the next two months (ended in 25 October 2009), with slightly new rules to accommodate my need.
#1: Oatmeal for breakfast
#2: No carbonated drinks or bottled tea, just water
#3: No junk food
#4: At minimum three working out session per week
#5: No Indomie and Oreos soft cake (been eating the latter like crazy for the past weeks)
#6: Eat (at minimum) one fruit every day

Wish me luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment