Thursday, July 9, 2009

My Take on What God is Not

Inspired by Everything That God Is Not post by Soul Pancake (special thanks to Rara who tweeted about it).



1. God is not something you can put into form.

2. God is not your own personal wishing tree.

3. God is not a shield you can use to justify your action.

4. God is not leaving you behind even if you’re constantly leaving God.

5. God is not the devil in your life that you often blame on every time you hit the rough patches.

What do you think that God is not?

1 comment:

  1. Heeheehee... you're welcome Angie.. Try following @soulpancake to get updates of SoulPancake.Com. It's an amazing site, I think. I've become a member and usually participate in the topics. But this one is kinda hard for me.. Should know my God more now I guess :P

    Nice list by the way ;)

    ReplyDelete